Women of all ages usually look for ways to make hair grow faster, regardless if it be with the aid of hair growth products or hair growth treatment methods. The threat of resorting to the former is the potential allergy reactions that the products might cause. Even though those products have gone through lab tests to ensure safety of the chemical substances, everyone’s skin responds differently to the substances. Finding all-natural substitutes is definitely the safer solution. So, each time you think of growing out your hair, consider opting for the natural remedy alternatively.
Faster Hair Grow – More detailed Look into Homemade Remedies vs. All natural Products
Due to the all the ingredients hair products contain, they are already deemed the unhealthy way for hair growth, in contrast to home made remedies. Despite the fact that they might make hair grow more quickly, shampoos and conditioners are likely to dehydrate your hair as it removes all the oils that come from your scalp. Those natural skin oils are actually beneficial for hair care, however the issue lies with the odour and the oily appearance of unwashed hair. In spite of this, higher use of shampoo and conditioner causes more buildup between washes. Even though your hair might be growing one or two inches quicker due to the treatment, it is not exactly doing miracles for your general hair health and wellbeing.
Faster Hair Grow – Simple Homemade Remedies
So, how to make hair grow faster without the use of chemically-riddled products, you may ask? Allow me to share a few of the easiest solutions to do so:
- Go for a trim every six to eight weeks. Trimming may appear like it runs opposite to your goal to make hair grow faster, but it’s very important that your hair is also healthy. Not getting rid of the ends would cause breakage, and in the future, it’ll be more difficult for you to grow out your locks. Its not necessary to go crazy with each trim though, because you require ¼ inch snipped off each and every time.
- Hair strength depends on the measure of water you drink, and the stronger your hair is, the faster it will grow. 8 cups of drinking water daily will work as a fantastic hair regrowth enhancer.
- Use egg whites on your hair. They’re usually known to increase radiance to your hair, however they might also make your hair grow faster as they have healing properties that bring back hair glow and rejuvenate hair. Again, it’s not just about having long hair; it’s also about getting healthier hair too.
- Potato water is abundant in vitamins such as A, B, and C, all of which are important to manage maximum hair care and growth. For longer and thicker locks, consider rinsing your hair with potato water after your wash.
- General health impacts on hair growth as well. Protein-rich diets tend to strengthen and lengthen, so abstain from fast food and try to eat as healthy as possible.
- Not only do essential oils have curing effects, but they also work great as hair growth enhancers. A recommended treatment contains: three drops of rosemary oil, 3 drops of lavender, 2 drops of thyme, two drops of cedar wood, and a bit of jojoba essential oil.